Battle zombie pole-vaulters, snorkelers, bucketheads and 26 more fun-dead zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies is a free mobile game, made by Electronic Arts. Use your arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants — peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more — to mulchify 26 types of zombies before they break down your door. Get ready to soil your plants as a mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home.
Developer: Electronic Arts
Android: 4.1 and up.
Plants vs. Zombies Download Link
- 50 FUN-DEAD LEVELS. Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode — through day, night, fog, in a swimming pool, on the rooftop and more. Plus fend off a continual wave of zombies as long as you can with Survival mode!
- FIGHT LONGER, GET STRONGER. Earn 49 powerful perennials as you progress and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more.
- NOT GARDEN-VARIETY GHOULS. Battle zombie pole-vaulters, snorkelers, bucketheads and 26 more fun-dead zombies. Each has its own special skills, so you’ll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all.
- GROW WITH YOUR GAME. Show off your zombie-zapping prowess by earning 46 awesome achievements and show off your zombie-zapping prowess.
- SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE ZOMBIE. Be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds. Zombies love brains so much they’ll jump, run, dance, swim and even eat plants to get into your house. Open the Almanac to learn more about all the zombies and plants to help plan your strategy.
- COIN PACKS. Need coins for great new stuff? Buy up to 600,000 coins right from the Main Menu.
Plants vs. Zombies Gameplay
Plants vs. Zombies Review
Plants vs. Zombies is a tower defense and strategy video game developed and originally published by PopCap Games for Windows and OS X in May 2009, and ported to consoles, handhelds, and mobile devices, and in remastered versions for personal computers. In Plants vs. Zombies, players take the role of a homeowner in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. To defend their home from zombies, some which have unique abilities, the player uses plants that can fire projectiles at, give "sun" to purchase other plants to help or block the advancing zombies.Very addictive if your into strategie games. Great time passer. Cute little characters. Nice varieties of defenses that your able to choose from once you level up and collect more.