MobilityWare Spider Solitaire for iOS and Android.
The classic Spider Solitaire card game you love is now available to play on your Apple and Android device! MobilityWare is the ORIGINAL maker of Spider Solitaire with Daily Challenges. Each day you’ll receive a Daily Challenge. Solve the Daily Challenge and receive a crown for that day. Earn trophies each month by winning more crowns! The app has three NEW beautiful new themes for you to play with! Choose from New Year’s, Spring, and Rainy Day themes as your new background and card back.
Price: FREE (Android)
Android: Varies with device.
iOS: 10.0 or later.
MobilityWare Spider Solitaire Download Link
- Classic, fun games of Spider Solitaire, totally free on your phone
- Cards come alive with stunning animations, flawless graphics and classic interface
- Spider Solitaire games come in 1, 2, 3 & 4 suit varieties
- Unrestricted Deal allows player to deal cards even with empty slots
- Winning Deals that guarantee at least one winning solution
- Free challenging games of Spider Solitaire, brand new daily
- Unlimited undo option and automatic hints
- Spider Solitaire is a fun and challenging puzzle game that anyone can enjoy!
- Challenges reward you with crowns. Beat consecutive daily puzzles and earn yourself a trophy!
- Challenge yourself as the puzzle gets increasingly difficult in this strategy game
- Brain games range from one-suit games all the way up to four-suit Spider Solitaire
MobilityWare Spider Solitaire Gameplay
MobilityWare Spider Solitaire Review
Also known as Spiderette or Spiderwort, Spider Solitaire is an extremely popular variant of Solitaire that will puzzle your brain for hours of endless fun! Your goal is to place all the cards in each suit in stacks of descending suit sequence. Weave your way as a beginner through 1 and 2 suit games and move up in difficulty as you attempt to tackle 3 and 4 suit games and become a true Spider Solitaire master! I like the variety of choices in games you can play. The graphic display when you win a game is different and a nice touch. I particularly like the daily games. I play the daily game at midnight most night. All of the games are interesting to play-- some more difficult than others; but not so difficult you give up. I'm addicted. This is the one game I’ve continued playing; eventually I’ve stopped playing every other game. One of my all time favorites.