Mahjong Solitaire by MobilityWare for iOS and Android.
Mahjong Solitaire is a free-to-play mobile card game made by MobilityWare. The goal of the game Mahjong Solitaire is to remove all the Mahjong tiles from the puzzle board by matching pairs of Mahjong tiles. Keep your brain sharp while having fun, relaxing, and completing the game at your pace. There’s no timer or move counter to ensure the game is relaxing and stress free.
Android: 4.1 or later.
iOS: 9.0 or later.
Mahjong Solitaire by MobilityWare Download Link
- Easy & Fun Matching Game Mechanics.
- Earn points and unlock new game boards to play.
- Tap on matching mahjong tiles to remove them from the puzzle.
- Fun & easy puzzle boards added each day. Try and complete the daily puzzle for the entire month to earn trophies.
- Slide matching mahjong tiles together to remove them from the puzzle.
- Track your game progress and understand your style of play.
- Shuffle Tiles/Hints/Undos.
- Earn Crowns & Trophies when you complete each game puzzle of Mahjong Solitaire.
- Game is intended to be fun, easy & relaxing. Utilize unlimited hints and undos if you get stuck on any puzzle board.
- Game stats are not shown while you work on the Mahjong Puzzle. This way you focus on relaxing and having fun with your Mahjong game.
- If there are no moves available on the puzzle, just shuffle the puzzle board and start matching mahjong tiles.
- Mahjong Solitaire: Card Game has fun game animations after completing each puzzle.
- Too easy? Remove highlighting tiles & hints.
- Select between traditional Mahjong tiles or card Mahjong Tiles if you prefer more of Solitaire feel.
- Fun winning animations will have Mahjong tiles dancing with you.
- Daily Challenge Game Puzzles.
Mahjong Solitaire by MobilityWare Gameplay
Mahjong Solitaire by MobilityWare Review
Mahjong Solitaire: Card Game is a fun & easy, addicting puzzle game made by MobilityWare, the ORIGINAL maker of the Klondike Solitaire card game. Mahjong Solitaire: is a fun, easy to learn, matching game that will train your brain with hundreds of Puzzles for hours of endless Fun! Puzzle boards take only 2-4 minutes to complete, making each game quick and fun – perfect for when you just need a break. Very good Mah-Jongg adaptation. Good looking graphics, nice maps etc. If you want to play some mahjongg you should probably go with this as it is one of the best versions by far.